Introducing the 2022 Range Rover: Redesign Update, Release Date & More!
Many Delray Beach-area drivers have been awaiting the next generation of the Land Rover brand’s flagship SUV, but will there be a 2022 Range Rover redesign? Despite some rumors to the contrary, model-year 2022 sees the return of the current-generation model with relatively minor changes. A fully-redesigned model is now expected for 2023, and you can find out what we know so far here at Land Rover Palm Beach by reading on!
What’s New for the 2022 Range Rover?
The relatively minor 2022 Range Rover redesign sees the lineup pared down. Selling a smaller array of models might seem like a compromise, but really, it allows the brand to continue to offer the best-selling models while focusing on the upcoming redesign. Changes to the 2022 Range Rover include:
- Powertrain Options: Although some models may be offered with the previously available diesel and plug-in hybrid powertrains at a later date, these two options are not available at the present time.
- Pricing: The 2022 Range Rover price is unchanged from the previous year. New models from this lineup still start at $92,000 MSRP.
- Trim Levels: The 2021 Range Rover was offered in several unique editions to celebrate its fiftieth anniversary. The 2022 lineup no longer includes the HSE, the Autobiography Fifty Edition, or the Autobiography Fifty Edition LWB.
- Release Date: Although the 2022 model is not yet available at our dealership at the time of this writing, it is available to order on the official Land Rover website. That’s another way of saying that the 2022 Range Rover release date has come and gone! Place your custom order online and have it delivered to Land Rover Palm Beach.
Ready to upgrade now? Check out our new Range Rover inventory to find out what’s in stock today.
What Should You Expect from the Next Generation?
Although a complete redesign may not be on the immediate horizon, you might say that it’s next in line. Here’s what you can look forward to:
- The fifth-generation Range Rover will be offered with an all new platform: the brand’s Modular Longitudinal Architecture, or MLA. It will fit traditional combustion engines, MHEV P400 and P530 (based off of the BMW twin turbo V-8) hybrid setups, and fully-electric powertrains, so you can expect all three when the new model finally arrives.
- The newest platform is also much lighter than the outgoing design, and that means the next model will be even faster and more agile than the previous generation.
- Spy shots also suggest that the newest model will also be slightly less ‘boxy’ than the outgoing generation. Expect redesigned finishes, wheel wells, lights, and more.
- Inside, you can expect the fifth-generation Range Rover to offer more than ever before. The brand’s Pivi™ infotainment system is a given, but in all likelihood, you’ll encounter a range of additional screens and interfaces inside the cabin.
Additionally, you can also expect the following interior features and capabilities:
- 4-wheel steering of up to 7°
- 3 row seating based off the 95 percentile (so plenty of room for adults)
- 23” wheel option
- GPS-enabled suspension
- Wireless Apple CarPlay
- Alexa connection
- Power close doors
Stay Up to Date with Land Rover Palm Beach!
If you’d like to be one of the first to test drive the new Range Rover on the roads near Boca Raton and Wellington, don’t hesitate to contact us today! You can also keep up with our blog for the latest updates.
Recent News From Land Rover Palm Beach
Are you currently asking yourself, “Should I sell my car?” or, “Is now a good time to sell a car?” Well, the answer to both is yes! There are a few factors that are making the market perfect for selling a vehicle. First, there is a chip shortage; second, there is decreased available inventory…
With a mild redesign for the 2022 model year, the Land Rover Range Rover expands on its status as the flagship Land Rover and the pinnacle of luxury. When you take a peek at the 2022 Range Rover interior, this is quite apparent, given the high-end materials, extravagant amenities, and advanced technology. Discover more…
Thrilling performance and elegance go hand-in-hand across the Land Rover lineup, and with the addition of the 2022 Range Rover Sport SVR Ultimate Edition, West Palm Beach drivers can be some of the first to experience the fastest and most powerful SUV from Land Rover. From the vibrant 2022 Range Rover Sport SVR Ultimate Edition colors…