2022 Range Rover Redesign Update, Release Date & More!
Many Delray Beach-area drivers have been awaiting the next generation of the Land Rover brand’s flagship SUV, so what does the 2022 Range Rover redesign entail? While the initial new 2022 Range Rover release date has arrived, and the initial new 2022 Range Rover remained quite similar to the 2021 model, the 2022 Range Rover has just received a mid-cycle refresh! This refresh includes a long list of new features, the addition of a new wheelbase that increases seating to 7, and a new starting 2022 Range Rover price of $104,000 MSRP*. Read on to learn more about what the redesigned 2022 Range Rover has to offer.
What’s New for the 2022 Range Rover?
The 2022 Range Rover redesign sees the lineup pared down. Selling a smaller array of models might seem like a compromise, but really, it allows the brand to continue to offer the best-selling models while focusing on the upcoming redesign. Changes to the redesigned new 2022 Range Rover include:
- Powertrain Options: Although some models may be offered with the previously available diesel and plug-in hybrid powertrains at a later date, these two options are not available at the present time.
- Pricing: While initially, the 2022 Range Rover price was unchanged from the previous year, the mid-year redesign/refresh in late October 2021 brought about an increase in the starting price to $104,000 MSRP*.
- Trim Levels: The 2022 Range Rover redesign is offered in four trims: the SE, Autobiography, First Edition, and SV.
- Seating Capacity: While 4-seater configurations remain available, you can now add on a 3rd-row by choosing the Long Wheelbase with 7 seats for the SE and Autobiography trims.
- New Features: While most of the 2021 features carry over to 2022, the mid-cycle refresh introduced all-wheel steering (up to 7°), a 23” wheel option, GPS-enabled suspension, power close doors, Amazon Alexa integration, new Sirius Sat 360L compatibility, wireless charging, wireless Apple CarPlay®, and the aforementioned 3rd-row seating.
- Release Date: Although the 2022 model is not yet available at our dealership at the time of this writing, it is available to order on the official Land Rover website. That’s another way of saying that the 2022 Range Rover release date has come and gone! Place your custom order online, and have your 2022 Range Rover delivered to Land Rover Palm Beach!
Those looking to tow with their 2022 Range Rover will be pleased to know, however, that not much has changed, as the 2022 Range Rover towing capacity matches that of the 2021 model with the ability to tow up to 7,716 pounds. Ready to upgrade now? Check out our new Range Rover inventory to find out what’s in stock today.
What Should You Expect from the Next Generation Range Rover?
Here’s what Boca Raton drivers can look forward to in the next-generation Range Rover:
- The fifth-generation Range Rover will be offered with an all-new platform: the brand’s Modular Longitudinal Architecture, or MLA. It will fit traditional combustion engines, MHEV P400 and P530 (based on the BMW twin-turbo V-8) hybrid setups, and fully-electric powertrains, so you can expect all three when the new model finally arrives.
- The newest platform is also much lighter than the outgoing design, and that means the next model will be even faster and more agile than the previous generation.
- Spy shots also suggest that the newest model will also be slightly less ‘boxy’ than the outgoing generation. Expect redesigned finishes, wheel wells, lights, and more.
- Inside, you can expect the fifth-generation Range Rover to offer more than ever before. The brand’s Pivi™ infotainment system is a given, but in all likelihood, you’ll encounter a range of additional screens and interfaces inside the cabin.
Get a Sneak Peek of the New 2022 Range Rover
Stay Up to Date About the Redesigned Range Rover with Land Rover Palm Beach
Now that you’ve read about the 2022 Range Rover release date, the updated 2022 Range Rover price, and the additions of the 2022 Range Rover redesign, if you have more questions, would like to stay updated about the 2022 Range Rover, or would like to order the new 2022 Range Rover in West Palm Beach, call us! Our phone number is (561) 725-5083. While you’re here, take a moment to explore our Land Rover research guides for other helpful reads, including our overview of the 2022 Land Rover Range Rover interior and our guide to comparing the redesigned 2022 Range Rover vs. Range Rover Sport!
Recent News From Land Rover Palm Beach
The Range Rover Evoque has a redesigned interior for 2024 that makes this luxury subcompact SUV even more comfortable, convenient, and stylish. There’s eye-catching chrome accents, grained leather upholstery, heated front seats, and a heated steering wheel for easier and more enjoyable rides in Delray Beach and the nearby communities. So what else does the…
If you’re looking for a high-performance new luxury SUV, Land Rover Palm Beach has got the perfect model for you: the Land Rover Defender! The Defender is a more rugged member of the Land Rover family compared to other vehicles like the Discovery and the Range Rover, designed to handle an off-road adventure as easily as it…
There are three body styles with a total of 15 2024 Land Rover Defender trim levels to choose from. Prices range from $56,400 MSRP, for the base-model Defender 90, to $118,600 MSRP, for the high-end Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition. Regardless of which one of the 2024 Land Rover Defender configurations you choose, every…
*Starting at price shown is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($1,050 for Range Rover Evoque and Discovery Sport, $1,150 for Range Rover Velar, $1,350 for Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Discovery and Defender), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for details.