2022 Land Rover Range Rover Westminster Features
The 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Westminster Edition starts at $105,600 MSRP* and adds on upgrades from every angle. If you’re considering a Land Rover Range Rover near Delray Beach, take a moment to learn about its engine upgrades and all of the high-tech luxury features it adds to the package. Then, get in touch with Land Rover Palm Beach to book a test drive of the Range Rover Westminster in West Palm Beach!
2022 Land Rover Range Rover Westminster Engine Specs
When Boca Raton drivers opt for the 2022 Range Rover Westminster, they’ll have two engines from which to choose. Let’s take a take look their specs:
- 5.0L V8 Gas Engine: 518 hp with an acceleration time of 0-60 mph in 5.1 seconds.
- 3.0L P400 i6 MHEV: This engine features a top speed of 140 mph, 395 hp, and a 0-60 mph time of 5.9 seconds.
2022 Land Rover Range Rover Westminster Interior & Exterior Features
The 2022 Range Rover Westminster Edition includes a number of upscale additions to the cabin and sporty exterior accents to the chassis. Take a look at some of the interior and exterior features you can expect:
- Shadow Walnut Veneer
- Configurable Ambient Interior Lighting
- Four-zone Climate Control
- Heated Leather Steering Wheel
- Auto-dimming Interior Rear-view Mirror
- 20-way Heated and Cooled Front Seats with Power-recline Heated Rear Seats
- Perforated Windsor Leather Seats
- Powered Gesture Tailgate
- Sliding Panoramic Roof
- Front Fog Lights
- Premium LED Headlights with Signature DRL and Auto High Beam Assist (AHBA)
- Auto-Dimming, Power-Fold, Heated Door Mirrors with Memory and Approach Lights
2022 Land Rover Range Rover Westminster Technology Features
The 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Westminster Edition also includes an 825W sound system, high-speed emergency braking and a long list of other additional driver assistance features, including:
- Touch Pro™ Duo with Interactive Driver Display
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Meridian™ Surround Sound System (825W)
- InControl® Remote and Protect™
- Drive Pack (includes Blind Spot Monitor, Driver Condition Monitor, Traffic Sign Recognition and Adaptive Speed Limiter)
- Park Pack (includes Clear Exit Monitor, 360° Parking Aid, Rear Traffic Monitor)
- Lane Departure Assist
- High-Speed Emergency Braking
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop and Go
Watch the Official Reveal of the New Range Rover
Test Drive the New Range Rover Westminster Edition in West Palm Beach
Now that you’ve read about the highlight features on the 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Westminster, call Land Rover Palm Beach at (561) 725-5083 to test drive the Range Rover Westminster. We’ll walk you through all of its highlight features in greater detail! In the meantime, take a moment to explore our Land Rover research guides for other helpful reads, including our guide to the Land Rover wireless charging system and more!
More from Land Rover Palm Beach
How Much Can the 2023 Range Rover Evoque Tow?
Wondering about the 2023 Range Rover Evoque towing capacity? This hybrid vehicle can tow up to 3,968 pounds when properly equipped. If you think the new Range Rover Evoque is what you need for travel adventures outside of Delray Beach and the surrounding areas, learn more about its towing capabilities with us. We dive into…
2024 Range Rover Velar Refresh: What’s New?
The engineers and designers at Land Rover have taken bold new steps to reimagine the compact Range Rover Velar SUV for model year 2024. The result? A striking new, minimalist framework for the cabin—and a few notable changes for the exterior as well. Ready for a closer look at the 2024 Range Rover Velar…
2023 Range Rover Velar Interior Dimensions & Seating Capacity
A modern, spacious, comfortable vehicle interior ranks high on most drivers’ “must-have” lists. The 2023 Range Rover Velar interior checks all of these boxes and more, allowing drivers throughout Delray Beach and the surrounding areas to really and truly enjoy the ride. Step inside the 2023 Range Rover Velar with Land Rover Palm Beach to determine if it’s…
*Starting at price shown is Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price. Excludes destination/handling charge ($1,050 for Range Rover Evoque and Discovery Sport, $1,150 for Range Rover Velar, $1,350 for Range Rover, Range Rover Sport, Discovery and Defender), tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing, and optional equipment. Base Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price excludes destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Total Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price includes destination/handling charge and may include optional equipment but excludes tax, title, license, and retailer fees, all due at signing. Retailer price, terms and vehicle availability may vary. See your local authorized Land Rover Retailer for details.
0 comment(s) so far on 2022 Land Rover Range Rover Westminster Features