2022 Land Rover Defender V8 Engine Specs
Are you ready for the most powerful production Land Rover Defender ever made? Then the upcoming 2022 Land Rover Defender will blow you away with its epic V8 power and lightning-fast acceleration. Not only are the Land Rover Defender V8 engine specs in a league of their own, this V8 Defender also packs in tons of performance and technology features to balance out all that power on the Delray Beach roads. Get a sneak peek at the 2022 Land Rover Defender V8 model with Land Rover Palm Beach, and start thinking about your test drive!
2022 Land Rover Defender V8 Engine Performance
While there are several configurations available for 2022, the new V8 Land Rover Defender stands out as the fastest and most powerful model in the lineup. Drivers in Boca Raton can choose between the two-door 90 and spacious four-door 110 models for both on- and off-road adventures. Just take a look at the Land Rover Defender V8 specs:
- Engine Type: Supercharged 5.0-liter V8 engine
- Horsepower: 518 hp
- Torque: 461 lb-ft
- Acceleration: 0-60 mph in 4.9 seconds
- Top Speed: 149 mph
- Towing Capacity: 7,716 pounds
2022 Land Rover Defender V8 Performance Features
The V8 Defender doesn’t simply rely on brute force to power through obstacles in Wellington, but the Land Rover also equips this model with state-of-the-art performance features for smoother travels:
- Terrain Response: The V8 Land Rover Defender features a new “Dynamic” setting to automatically optimize steering response, electronic active rear differential, traction control, torque vectoring, and more during off-roading.
- Suspension: Larger-diameter anti-roll bars and a yaw controller improve both control and handling during sharp turns.
- Rugged Style: The V8 Land Rover Defender features its own exclusive stylish accessories like V8 badging, 22-inch alloy wheels and Xenon Blue brake calipers, as well as quad-exhaust pipes.
- Special Editions: The V8 Defender also has its own exclusive special edition called the Carpathian Edition, which stands out with its Carpathian Grey body and Narvik Black roof – along with a Land Rover Satin Protective Film and Miko Suedecloth seats.
Find Out More About the New V8 Defender at Land Rover Palm Beach
Whether you want more information about the Land Rover Defender V8 engine specs or the Carpathian Edition, feel free to get in touch with us at Land Rover Palm Beach. Our team would be happy to answer any questions, so contact us today!
More from Land Rover Palm Beach
The Range Rover Evoque has a redesigned interior for 2024 that makes this luxury subcompact SUV even more comfortable, convenient, and stylish. There’s eye-catching chrome accents, grained leather upholstery, heated front seats, and a heated steering wheel for easier and more enjoyable rides in Delray Beach and the nearby communities. So what else does the…
If you’re looking for a high-performance new luxury SUV, Land Rover Palm Beach has got the perfect model for you: the Land Rover Defender! The Defender is a more rugged member of the Land Rover family compared to other vehicles like the Discovery and the Range Rover, designed to handle an off-road adventure as easily as it…
There are three body styles with a total of 15 2024 Land Rover Defender trim levels to choose from. Prices range from $56,400 MSRP, for the base-model Defender 90, to $118,600 MSRP, for the high-end Defender 110 V8 Carpathian Edition. Regardless of which one of the 2024 Land Rover Defender configurations you choose, every…