2022 Land Rover Defender Interior Features, Dimensions & Seating Capacity
While the new Defender offers tough performance on and off the roads around Boca Raton, that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the luxurious comfort of the Land Rover Defender interior. Inside the 2022 Defender, you’ll find Pivi Pro®, wireless device charging, and other exciting technology in the cabin. Still, you may be wondering, “Does the Land Rover Defender have 3rd-row seating?” Explore the 2022 Land Rover Defender seating capacity and highlighted technology with Land Rover Palm Beach, and prepare for your next adventure around West Palm Beach.
Does the 2022 Land Rover Defender Have 3rd-Row Seating?
The 2022 Land Rover Defender seating capacity varies depending on the configuration. The Defender offers configurations that seat anywhere from five to seven people:
- Equipped with the optional third-row bench seat, the Land Rover Defender 110 seats up to seven people.
- Both the Defender 110 and the Defender 90 can be optioned with a first-row jump seat for a Land Rover Defender seating capacity of six people.
- When opting for the standard configuration, the Land Rover Defender 110 and the Land Rover Defender 90 seat five people.
2022 Land Rover Defender Dimensions & Cargo Space
What are you getting out of the 2022 Land Rover Defender dimensions when luggage is along for the ride?:
- Defender 90 models can store up to 15.6 cubic feet behind the second row and up to 58.3 cubic feetwith the rear seats flat.
- The Land Rover Defender dimensions for the larger 110 models offer up to 34.0 cubic feet behind the second row and up to 78.8 behind the first. Luckily, choosing a 2022 Defender with 3rd-row seating doesn’t reduce your cargo capacity by much.
2022 Land Rover Defender Interior Features
There’s no shortage of convenient and innovative features to be found in the 2022 Land Rover Defender interior. Some of the features found standard across the 2022 Defender models includes:
- 10-inch Touchscreen with Pivi Pro® infotainment
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Remote™ compatibility
- Wireless Charging with Signal Booster
- 3D Surround Camera with ClearSight Ground View
- Cross-Car Beam in Light Grey Powder Coat Brushed Finish
- Heated Front Seats
- HD Radio® & SiriusXM®
When you want to customize your comfort and connectivity options to fit your driving style around Delray Beach, the 2022 Defender also features upgrades such as:
- Interactive Driver Display
- Meridian™ Sound System with 11 speakers
- Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 14 speakers & subwoofer
- Click-and-Go Integrated Base Unit
- Front seat memory function
- Ebony Morzine Headlining
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Front Center Console Refrigerator Compartment
- Walnut Veneer
- Premium Cabin Lighting
- ClearSight Interior Rear-View Mirror
- Sliding Panoramic Roof
- Heated Rear Seats
- And many more!
Optimize your driving experience with Land Rover Defender interior packages like Premium Interior Protect/Storage Pack, the Cold Climate Pack, and the Comfort and Convenience Pack. Contact us to learn more about your package options.
2022 Land Rover Defender Interior Appointments
Take on your family trips around Wellington with the standard fabric seating of the Defender 90 and Defender 110. However, both models can be upgraded to the S trim or higher for standard Grained Leather and Robustec woven textile seat facings. Here are the comfortable, well-appointed Defender interiors you can expect across the lineup:
- A leather-wrapped steering wheel and a leather-wrapped gear shift are included on X-DYNAMIC SE models.
- The Defender 90 and the Defender 110 offer Windsor Leather and extended leather upgrades on their X-DYNAMIC HSE trim levels.
- The Defender X can enjoy Steelcut Premium Textile inserts and while the Defender V8 models make the most of Dinamica® Suedecloth/Robustec inserts.
Climb Inside the Land Rover Defender in West Palm Beach
These are only some of the impressive capabilities of the 2022 Land Rover Defender interior. Continue planning your next family adventure around West Palm Beach in a Defender by exploring the 2022 Defender towing capacity and customizing your trips with the available Land Rover Defender accessory packs.
Express Your Interest in the New Defender
More About Land Rover Defender Features
How much does a Land Rover Defender cost? The 2022 Land Rover Defender trim levels each have their own price points. Here, we break down the price range across the full lineup of the 2022 Land Rover Defender configurations, and we’ll also cover standout features. Once you’re done researching, schedule a test drive of…
While the new Defender offers tough performance on and off the roads around Boca Raton, that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the luxurious comfort of the Land Rover Defender interior. Inside the 2022 Defender, you’ll find Pivi Pro®, wireless device charging, and other exciting technology in the cabin. Still, you may be…
The 2022 Land Rover Defender is quickly becoming a popular choice among many West Palm Beach drivers. It’s a luxurious and capable SUV offering that’s versatile enough to tackle a variety of needs. One of the most beloved aspects of the new Land Rover Defender is its performance. So how much can the Land Rover Defender…
Are you ready for the most powerful production Land Rover Defender ever made? Then the upcoming 2022 Land Rover Defender will blow you away with its epic V8 power and lightning-fast acceleration. Not only are the Land Rover Defender V8 engine specs in a league of their own, this V8 Defender also packs in…
If you’re planning on driving your Land Rover Defender through the diverse terrains of Delray Beach, take a moment to explore all of the available 2022 Land Rover Defender accessory packages. With four Land Rover Defender accessory packs to choose from, you’ll be able to perfect its handling on any road, no matter the environment….