2019 Land Rover Discovery Interior
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery offers unquestionable off-road capability, but it also offers the comfortable and high-end interior that you expect from a luxury SUV. Take a closer look at the interior, dimensions, features, and more to see what this model can do for you. Then browse our inventory to find a new Land Rover Discovery for sale or for lease at Land Rover Palm Beach near Boca Raton.
Land Rover Discovery Capacity & Dimensions
How many seats are in a Land Rover Discovery? This Land Rover SUV fits five passengers as standard, but the optional third row add two more seats in a pinch. The folding rear seats will also help you adapt to any combination of passengers and cargo on Delray Beach trips–explore the various Land Rover Discovery dimensions and configurations below.
- Maximum Cargo Space: 85.0 cubic feet with the 7-passenger option / 88.3 cubic feet with the 5-passenger option
- Legroom (1st / 2nd Row): 42.2 inches / 37.6 inches
- Headroom (1st / 2nd Row): 39.3 inches / 39.0 inches
- Shoulder Room (1st / 2nd Row): 60.4 inches / 59.5 inches
- Hip Room (1st / 2nd Row): 57.8 inches / 55.7 inches
The available Intelligent Seat Fold feature makes reconfiguration a breeze–fold down the second and third-row seating electronically with the touch of a button.
Land Rover Discovery Technology
The 2019 Discovery will make your drives easy and effortless while you stay connected on the roads:
- Touch Pro™: Available on the HSE trim and higher this infotainment system with a 10-inch touchscreen delivers advanced connectivity and entertainment options to each Delray Beach commute.
- Interactive Driver Display: Standard on the HSE and above, this display features a high-definition 12.3″ screen that will project driving and safety information, navigation, media, and more.
- Land Rover InControl® Remote & Protect™: Take comfort in knowing emergency services will be contacted in the event the airbags on your Discovery are deployed. You can also access a Land Rover Optimized Assistance operator if you need technical help with a Discovery feature.
Land Rover Discovery Design
Enjoy premium features in this rugged-yet-refined Land Rover SUV:
- Luxury Materials: The Discovery interior is filled with leather surfaces with expertly tailored twin-needle stitching and genuine wood and metal finishes.
- Heated and Massaging Seats: Arrive at your Wellington destination feeling refreshed after relaxing with the available heating and massage functions.
- Inventive Storage: Thoughtful storage solutions are found throughout the cabin from the central armrest to the upper and lower glovebox with optional cooler compartment.
- Three-Zone Climate Control: This available feature means no matter if you are in the front seats or rear seats, driver or passenger side, you can get comfortable at the ideal temperature for you.
Experience the Luxury of the Discovery Interior
If you are ready to experience the Land Rover Discovery interior in person, contact your local authorized Land Rover retailer to schedule a test drive. If you are still doing your research in Wellington, compare the Land Rover Discovery vs. BMW X5 to find out more about the competition.
Learn More at Land Rover Palm Beach
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport upholds the Land Rover reputation of luxury paired with extreme capability, but how much can a Land Rover Discovery Sport tow? The new Land Rover Discovery Sport can tow up to 4,409 pounds, courtesy of muscular engine options and plenty of performance features to ease your mind when you…
Apple and Android users are in for a treat! Since 2019 when Jaguar Land Rover announced the addition of Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ on select 2019 models as a part of the Smartphone Pack, there are now more Land Rover cars with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® than ever. Common apps include maps, music, phone,…
A new 2020 Range Rover is the ultimate luxury for any driver, so if you want to stand out against competition like the Porsche Cayenne on the roads of Delray Beach, you might want to take a look at the Range Rover configurations for 2020. From the stunning Range Rover P400 HSE to the deluxe Range…