2020 Range Rover Evoque Technology Features
Drivers who want a luxury Land Rover in South Florida can turn to the team at Land Rover Palm Beach for the 2020 Range Rover Evoque. If you’re in search of a sophisticated SUV that keeps you connected on the Delray Beach roads, you won’t be disappointed! Land Rover is known for providing the highest quality features that are sure to enhance your Boca Raton commute. Explore the available technology features offered with the new Range Rover Evoque, then visit our West Palm Beach showroom for a test drive.
What are the Range Rover Evoque Technology Features?
The newest standard multimedia system from Land Rover is the top-rated and highly praised InControl® Touch™. This system features an eight-inch touchscreen with intuitive touch and swipe controls that allow you to stay connected to your luxury vehicle. This is a hub for a lot of driver assistance features as well as optional features that will make your driving experience better. Features include:
- Online Media: Listen to your favorite podcasts, radio stations, music, and more.
- Navigation Pro: This feature can learn your regular routes as well as send traffic updates.
- Smartphone Package: This comes standard on all models and features Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
In addition to the infotainment features, drivers can expect other high-tech features like:
- Head-Up Display: This amenity shows key vehicle data like speed, gear position, and navigation directions right on your windshield.
- Steering Wheel Controls: A leather-wrapped steering wheel has key controls for various features so you can stay connected to your media or your phone.
- New Innovations: Brand new to Land Rover are the ClearSight interior rearview mirror and ClearSight Ground View. These features offer a clear line of sight for normally obstructed views. This gives drivers confidence when driving off-road or in unfamiliar areas.
- Connectivity: Expect smooth connectivity between your smartphone and your car.
- Land Rover InControl™ Remote & Protect™: This allows drivers to monitor their vehicle and request assistance.
- Stolen Vehicle Locator: Track and recover your stolen vehicle.
Additional technology features include Terrain Response® 2, with the optional Wade Sensing and Hill Descent Control® for a boost in off-road handling, Driver Assistance technology, Active Driveline (P300 engines only), and Adaptive Dynamics for a thrilling driving experience.
Explore the Range Rover Evoque Technology Features at Land Rover Palm Beach!
Are you ready to experience high-class, luxury technology features in person? Stop by Land Rover Palm Beach, and we will get you behind the wheel of the new Range Rover Evoque and explore all of the available and optional technology features. We’re proud to be a trusted Land Rover dealership in West Palm Beach Contact us today with additional questions or to schedule an appointment. You can also compare the 2020 Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Velar to learn more about your options.
Learn More at Land Rover Palm Beach
Are you in the market for a luxury vehicle like the Land Rover Range Rover? If you’re looking for a dealership in the Delray Beach area that’s committed to excellence in customer service and the Land Rover brand, be sure to visit Land Rover Palm Beach for your new Land Rover vehicle. We’re proud to announce that we’re the recipient of…
The 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport upholds the Land Rover reputation of luxury paired with extreme capability, but how much can a Land Rover Discovery Sport tow? The new Land Rover Discovery Sport can tow up to 4,409 pounds, courtesy of muscular engine options and plenty of performance features to ease your mind when you…
Apple and Android users are in for a treat! Since 2019 when Jaguar Land Rover announced the addition of Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ on select 2019 models as a part of the Smartphone Pack, there are now more Land Rover cars with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto® than ever. Common apps include maps, music, phone,…