2020 Range Rover Evoque Technology Features
Drivers who want a luxury Land Rover in South Florida can turn to the team at Land Rover Palm Beach for the 2020 Range Rover Evoque. If you’re in search of a sophisticated SUV that keeps you connected on the Delray Beach roads, you won’t be disappointed! Land Rover is known for providing the highest quality features that are sure to enhance your Boca Raton commute. Explore the available technology features offered with the new Range Rover Evoque, then visit our West Palm Beach showroom for a test drive.
What are the Range Rover Evoque Technology Features?
The newest standard multimedia system from Land Rover is the top-rated and highly praised InControl® Touch™. This system features an eight-inch touchscreen with intuitive touch and swipe controls that allow you to stay connected to your luxury vehicle. This is a hub for a lot of driver assistance features as well as optional features that will make your driving experience better. Features include:
- Online Media: Listen to your favorite podcasts, radio stations, music, and more.
- Navigation Pro: This feature can learn your regular routes as well as send traffic updates.
- Smartphone Package: This comes standard on all models and features Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
In addition to the infotainment features, drivers can expect other high-tech features like:
- Head-Up Display: This amenity shows key vehicle data like speed, gear position, and navigation directions right on your windshield.
- Steering Wheel Controls: A leather-wrapped steering wheel has key controls for various features so you can stay connected to your media or your phone.
- New Innovations: Brand new to Land Rover are the ClearSight interior rearview mirror and ClearSight Ground View. These features offer a clear line of sight for normally obstructed views. This gives drivers confidence when driving off-road or in unfamiliar areas.
- Connectivity: Expect smooth connectivity between your smartphone and your car.
- Land Rover InControl™ Remote & Protect™: This allows drivers to monitor their vehicle and request assistance.
- Stolen Vehicle Locator: Track and recover your stolen vehicle.
Additional technology features include Terrain Response® 2, with the optional Wade Sensing and Hill Descent Control® for a boost in off-road handling, Driver Assistance technology, Active Driveline (P300 engines only), and Adaptive Dynamics for a thrilling driving experience.
Explore the Range Rover Evoque Technology Features at Land Rover Palm Beach!
Are you ready to experience high-class, luxury technology features in person? Stop by Land Rover Palm Beach, and we will get you behind the wheel of the new Range Rover Evoque and explore all of the available and optional technology features. We’re proud to be a trusted Land Rover dealership in West Palm Beach Contact us today with additional questions or to schedule an appointment. You can also compare the 2020 Range Rover Evoque vs. Range Rover Velar to learn more about your options.
Learn More at Land Rover Palm Beach
Land Rover Palm Beach To Participate in Land Rover North America’s TReK Off-Road Driving Competition West Palm Beach, FL – September 23, 2019 –Land Rover Palm Beach recently announced plans to participate in Land Rover TReK 2020, Land Rover North America’s off-road driving skills competition. The competition is being held this year during the launch…
Land Rover Palm Beach is pleased to present the inaugural Pull for Paws Clay Shoot benefiting Furry Friends Adoption Clinic and Ranch. Get your team together and join us on November 15th for a day of sporting clays, breakfast, lunch, raffle prizes, a silent auction and a special performance by Tom Jackson! Date Friday, November 15,…
The Range Rover Velar made a splash at its debut a few years ago with award-winning style, and the 2020 model has dozens of interior and exterior color choices to highlight and enhance this luxury SUV’s style. Take a closer look at the 2020 Range Rover Velar color options, then schedule a test drive at…