2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Interior
The 2020 Range Rover Sport is an athletically-designed SUV built for speed, but it should be noted that you also still get loads of interior space for your passengers to sit comfortably while driving through the Delray Beach and Wellington areas. Here, Land Rover Palm Beach explores the Range Rover Sport dimensions, answers the question, “Does the Range Rover Sport have 3 rows?” and much more!
2020 Range Rover Sport Interior Features
When you explore the Range Rover Sport interior at Land Rover Palm Beach, you will find clever design elements like SportShift gear selector or premium technologies like the Touch Pro™ Duo displays. During your test drive, be sure to check out these interior features:
- Touch Pro™ Duo – With two 10-inch high-definition touchscreens, you won’t need to search for the features or settings you want to access. Display your navigation on one screen, while adjusting features or media on the other!
- InControl® – Sync a compatible device to your Land Rover InControl® infotainment system and access Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto®, and so much more.
- Pro Services® and Protect® – With available Pro Services® and Protect®, you can interface with your vehicle for incredible connectivity on the go. Utilize the real-time traffic information or benefit from Optimized Land Rover Assistance.
- Rear Seat Entertainment – The available Rear Seat Entertainment System provides two rear screens for your passengers to enjoy, complete with wi-fi headsets and HDMI compatibility. Choose between 8-inch displays or 10-inch touchscreens.
- Meridian™ Sound – Depending on which configuration that you choose, you will get the 13-speaker Meridian™ Sound System, the 19-speaker Meridian™ Surround Sound System, or the 23-speaker Meridian Signature Sound System. Enjoy an entertainment experience that few rivals can match.
2020 Range Rover Sport Interior Capacity
Every Range Rover Sport interior was created with the most adventurous Boca Raton drivers and families in mind. Now that you can choose a five-seat interior or a 7-seat setup, you’re sure to feel right at home. For those wondering, “Does the Range Rover Sport have 3 rows?” when you opt for the 7-seat setup, it does!
Here’s a look at the Range Rover Sport interior capacity for cargo:
- Range Rover Sport with 7 Seats – 5.7 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 5 Seats – 22 cubic feet of cargo space
The optional Range Rover Sport third row is designed for occasional use, and since it folds quickly and easily, you have additional room for cargo when it’s needed. Whether you choose the 7-seat or 5-seat configuration, you can fold down more seats for more capacities:
- Range Rover Sport with 4 Seats – 33.9 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 3 Seats – 39.8 cubic feet of cargo space
- Range Rover Sport with 2 Seats – 51.7 cubic feet of cargo space
Need additional room for luggage? If everything doesn’t fit in the Range Rover Sport interior, you can use the SUV’s roof space and towing capacity! Carry up to 220 pounds on top of your vehicle, or tow up to 7,716 pounds with ease when using the proper equipment.
Tour the Range Rover Sport Interior in West Palm Beach
When you’re ready to take your commute to the next level and upgrade your vehicle, visit us at Land Rover Palm Beach. We’ll make sure you find the Range Rover Sport that best fits your driving needs and budget. Find a new Range Rover Sport for sale near Wellington, and explore our current selection of new vehicle specials before dropping by our dealership. Contact us if you have any questions.
More About Land Rover Range Rover Sport Features
The 2020 Range Rover Sport is an athletically-designed SUV built for speed, but it should be noted that you also still get loads of interior space for your passengers to sit comfortably while driving through the Delray Beach and Wellington areas. Here, Land Rover Palm Beach explores the Range Rover Sport dimensions, answers the question, “Does the Range Rover…
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport can reach a towing capacity of up to 7,716 pounds, but these specs will vary depending on the engine option you have–Range Rover Sport choices include diesel, MHEV (mild hybrid electric vehicle), supercharged gas options, and even a PHEV powertrain (plug-in hybrid electric vehicle). Learn more about the…