2019 Range Rover Sport Interior
The 2019 Range Rover Sport is, as you may have guessed, the sportier sibling of the classic Range Rover. It features a more compact frame, but that does not mean that it is short on sophisticated amenities. This SUV has a base price of $67,050 MSRP, and the Range Rover Sport interior is loaded with luxe standard and available features to enhance your Boca Raton commute.
Specs and Features of the 2019 Range Rover Sport Interior
- Total Comfort: The driver and front passenger enjoy 14-way power-adjustable grained leather seats with four-way power lumbar support. For an even more plush cabin, you can choose the Semi-Aniline leather, 22-way-power memory front seats with massage functionality.
- Seating: This luxury SUV can comfortably seat five passengers. However, you can select an optional third-row seat, which creates room for two more passengers and boosts the seating capacity to seven.
- Safety: On the latest Range Rover Sport, you will find a rearview mirror with an automatic dimmer. This feature lets you get a clear view without the low sun or bright headlights creating a glare from behind you. This SUV also has a rearview camera to help you drive more efficiently and safely in reverse.
- Sound System: Play all of your favorite tunes with crisp, clear sound on a 250-watt sound system with eight speakers.
- Storage Space: The Range Rover Sport capacity reveals a spacious 24.8 cubic feet behind the second seats and 56.8 cubic feet of cargo space behind the front seats.
- Technology: A 10-inch HD dual touchscreen comes standard with the Touch Pro™ Duo infotainment system, as well as a head-up display that provides access to key data like navigation and your speed.
- Driving Position: This SUV features a sports command driving position, which enhances visibility when you’re behind the wheel in Wellington.
Explore the Interior of the 2019 Range Rover Sport at Land Rover Palm Beach
You’ve read about all that the Range Rover Sport interior has to offer – Now it’s time to check out this stunning SUV in person. We’ve only just scratched the surface of what you can expect from this perennial favorite luxury SUV. Contact us today if you have any questions or want to set up a test drive.
More About Land Rover Range Rover Sport Features
- July 31, 2019
The 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Sport can reach a towing capacity of up to 7,716 pounds, but these specs will vary depending on the engine option you have–Range Rover Sport choices include diesel, MHEV (mild hybrid electric vehicle), supercharged gas options, and even a PHEV powertrain (plug-in hybrid electric vehicle). Learn more about the…
- July 1, 2019
The 2019 Land Rover Discovery offers unquestionable off-road capability, but it also offers the comfortable and high-end interior that you expect from a luxury SUV. Take a closer look at the interior, dimensions, features, and more to see what this model can do for you. Then browse our inventory to find a new Land Rover Discovery…
- June 24, 2019
Power, Refinement, Efficiency Land Rover’s all-new 3.0 liter Ingenium In-Line 6 Gasoline MHEV ( and a 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder MHEV )combines performance-boosting technologies and a new electric powertrain to enhance power and refinement while improving efficiency. The silky smooth and the super responsive Ingenium engine has an innovative combination of advanced features, including the introduction of…